Sunday 10 February 2013

Payday Treats...

 

A quick post to show what I picked up this payday. I literally have a list as long as my arm but I'm trying to be realistic and think Do I really need that?? Some times I'm good and say no and other times I just can't help myself.

I headed to Boots first because I needed more cotton wool supplies, I picked up the same ones as last time Double Face Oval Pads. These were featured in my last empties post, they're reasonably priced and a great size. They're perfect for removing eye makeup, 1 pad is enough for both my eyes. They had these on offer so I snapped up 2 packs. 

After being on my 2012 wish list I finally picked up The Original Tangle Teezer, I opted for the neon pink. I picked this up with the mind set I can use this on my little girl as well. I will pop up a review shortly!

After Boots I headed straight for the Mac counter in my local House Of Fraser and picked up the Pro Palette 4-pan compact. I was pleasantly surprised it was a very purse friendly £6.50! I have seen the quad featured on a few beauty blogs and knew I needed it...yes I really did NEED it! All will be revealed in a post later on...

The last stop was Superdrug, I wanted to pick up their own Cuticle Oil. I read a rave review over on the Sunday Girl blog and thought for £2.99 it's worth a try! Vogue mentioned the Cuticle Oil Pen stating 'The Strongest nails we've ever had- by a long way'. Well that says it all really doesn't it? I mean after reading that and reading the price tag was only a mere £2.99 I was sold.
After frantically searching for the £2.99 miracle pen I set off in search of the new Rimmel London Apocalips. I only picked up one to begin with but believe me I WILL be heading back and picking up Celestial and maybe another shade. I wanted the shade Stellar, a stunning vibrant red/orange shade.

What did you pick up this payday?

Sherrie xo

5 comments:

  1. Ooh great haul, i LOVE the apocalips! Look forward to seeing your MAC post!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Payday is my biggest spending day!
    Great haul! I love the pictures!

    - Andrea Marie xx
    frominsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul, i have the same tangle teezer, i can't live without it now! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to pick up a new Tangle Teaser, I've had mine for 2 years and It's looking a little grubby. 2 years for a hairbrush is pretty good going though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think i must be the only one who didnt get on with the tangle teaser it just doesn't work , maybe because i have long hair ? who knows .

    www.justjoannablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥