Wednesday 14 November 2012

Burberry Complete Eye Palette #Plum Pink

 

I have a lovely review for you today, the Burberry Complete Eye Palette. Burberry have recently launched a lovely selection of gorgeous eye palettes, all comprising of 4 eye shadows. Ranging from light to dark shades. I've been lusting over the beautiful Plum Pink palette which has four very wearable shades, the main shade which stands out a mile to myself is the striking aubergine/plum shade which has a stunning shimmery sheen running through it. The other shades all work well together, I tend to use the lightest shade all over the lid and then use any of the other shades in my socket. I would say the middle shades look stunning all over the lid for an intense smokey look. Burberry recommend using the lightest shade as a base/highlighter whilst the 2 medium shades add colour and shape and the darkest matte/satin shade is perfect for an eyeliner.

The packaging is very stylish and chic which you would expect from Burberry, the palette is a luscious deep gunmetal colour. The palette is enclosed in it's very own velvet pouch accompanied with 3 mini brushes which are actually good! I would be happy to use these if travelling. I will make sure I add some snap shots of my makeup using the lovely palette soon, the typical gloomy British Autumn weather doesn't help my hazy photographs!

I've seen and often hear so many Beauty Bloggers rave about the quality of Burberry eye shadows and I can back them up! The quality is amazing, very pigmented and long lasting.  If you want to treat yourself I would say buy one of these! If not add it to your Christmas list.

Sherrie xo

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful palette, the packaging is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're very nice shades, and would gorgeous together. The brushes don't look very impressive though.

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that is a gorgeous palette, the eye looks you could create with that would be so gorgeous!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥