I didn't finish as many products as I would've liked last month. I think it's down to trying a few new products, so I've not been using up my stash. However I am back on the waggon and will try and use more up this month! I need to make space so I NEED to use more products up. I think I need to start finishing makeup, apart from foundations does anyone actually finish a blusher? Or a lipstick? I think I have too much hence why I never finish using makeup.
OK so onto my September empties!
- LUSH Dream Steam Tabs- The concept of these is great! A toner and steamer in one, you pop a tab into a bowl of hot water. Then enjoy the heavenly aromas, great if you're feeling rough. Then you keep the water which then becomes your toner, you can pick up travel spray bottles from Superdrug/Boots. Repurchase? Possibly Yes
- Liz Earle Signature Foundation Shade 3- I got this little sample from the latest 'Beauty Insider' booklet. The shade was wayyyy too dark for my skin tone. But because I wanted to use it and try it I added some Skin Tint (shade 010 which helped lighten the shade. I now have my correct shade so will be reviewing this soon! Repurchase? Not at this moment
- Nougat Nuturing Hand Cream- This smells and feels amazing! I used the scent Tuberose & Jasmine. This was a little sample which lasted me a little while actually. I really want to try the Fig & Pink Cedar scented Hand Cream! It sinks into your skin quickly and doesn't leave a greasy film.Repurchase? Not at this moment, I have a few handcreams which need using up. However I would if I needed one.
- CAUDALIE Beauty Elxir- SOB!!!! I am SO gutted this has all gone, this is one of those amazing products which really makes a difference to my skin. Repurchase? YES!
- Clinique High Impact Mascara- This was a freebie which my mum gave me, I actually have a few of these stashed away. She is a big Clinique customer and often takes advantage of their GWP so she always gives me the free mascara. This is a good masacara, I wouldn't say it's the best mascara but it does the job! Repurchase? No
- LUSH Twilight Bath Ballistic- If you haven't tried this bath ballistic you need to pick one up! It is one of the more pricey ones but it's well worth it. The scent alone is worth it, it's a little bigger in size and fills the bath with a beautiful blend of pink, lilac and turquoise! Such a pretty sight. This contains Lavender Oil so it's great to use before bed for a nice relaxing sleep! Repurchase? Yes
- The Body Shop Apricot & Basil Shower Gel- A lovely shower gel which has an interesting but pleasant scent. It's nothing special formulation wise but the ethos behind it is great! I would be interested to try some of the other scents. Repurchase? Yes another scent.
- Origins Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream- This took a little while getting use to scent wise, but the texture felt lovely. It's like a gel-cream formulation which surprising leaves the skin very hydrated. My skin felt amazing after using this. I did tend to use more than I expected- so maybe I was a little too indulgent lol! Repurchase? For a treat maybe, but wouldn't rush out.
- Label.M Organic Orange Blossom Conditioner- I really enjoyed using this conditioner to begin with and really thought it was a good product but as I worked my way through the bottle I changed my mind and wouldn't rate this conditioner. Repurchase? No
After blogging about my empties I don't think I did too bad actually? How did you do? Did you manage to use up some products?
The Watermelon and Pear varieties of the shower gel are absolutely lovely too! xReplyDelete
Really need to try the Caudalie Elixir and I never use up makeup! Only mascara. I have over 30 products last month eeek! Quite a few samples but still...ReplyDelete
so many empties!!ReplyDelete
I did ok, but I would've liked to finish more! My empties were more samples than regular sized products.ReplyDelete
Great empties, those dream steam tabs sound great!ReplyDelete
The Fig and Pink Cedar hand cream is so so lovely, you really should try it when you next need a hand cream! I want to try the Body Shop shower gels, they seem so nice.ReplyDelete
Oh, I really want to try the Caudalie Beauty Elixir!!ReplyDelete