Tuesday 16 October 2012

La Roche-Posay / Thermal Spring Water

 
 

Facial sprays aren't just for the Summer months, I've been reaching for the La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water recently. Since the colder weather has arrived I've succumbed to putting the heating on and unfortunately my poor skin has taken the toll. I've already noticed it looking a little drier and feeling itchy! I'm not sure if anyone else experiences any itching when their skin feels dry? I feel like I want to rub my face. My skin type is combination so I rely on pressed/loose powder to help get through the day without feeling like my skin is melting off. However I've actually noticed that my skin looks cakey after applying powder because of the dryness, so to combat that I've been spraying a little of the Thermal Spring Water on my skin and it's worked really well. You can pat off any excess gently using a tissue. 
If you suffer from irritated skin this would be great to carry around with you, also if you travel a lot this would be refreshing and hydrating. The majority of public transport has air conditioning which can be pleasant but also dehydrating leaving skin feeling parched.

The spray is very soothing and rich in natural anti-oxidant which helps fight the signs of ageing, the combination of minerals and trace elements- Selenium work together to soothe and soften the skin whilst keeping it hydrated. I like the packaging, the plastic spray nozzle is easy to control and use, a great product for all the family to enjoy! Compared to other facial sprays the La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water is a great price and one which you can purchase again and again without the breaking the bank!


Have you been using a facial spray to help with dryness? Have you tried La Roche-Posay?

Sherrie xo




1 comment:

  1. I've been using this one as a toner and I absolutely love it, seems to be clearing up my skin!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥