£34.00 / 50ml
It feels quite funny to begin with and does tingle on the skin. I personally like that sensation, it feels like the product is working its magic. You need to shake the bottle well before use and then apply a thin layer to the face and neck avoiding the eye area. Leave for up to 5 minutes, rinse with water. It's important you follow with a moisturiser and a sunscreen. It's fine to use 2/3 times a week.
My skin has been very much oily/combination recently so I've needed to make sure I exfoliate regularly. Since my skin has become more oily it's actually become more sensitive, using some facial scrubs can be a little harsh on my skin so using a product like this is perfect for that. I really like the packaging and the overall style and shape of the bottle, it is a pump which I don't mind. I love how my skin feels after using this, the next day I notice how lovely and smooth my foundation looks and applies. I've been favouring non-abrasive exfoliators recently, I think they work just as good but aren't necessarily as harsh on the skin.
- Highly effective fruit-based and enzyme facial exfoliating treatment.
- Creates a visibly smoother, clearer skin appearance.
- Leaves leaving skin looking instantly revitalised and healthy.
- Natural, indigenous Australian extracts, such as Desert Lime, Quadong and Wattle noticeably and gently exfoliate dead surface skin cells.
- Fruit and Vitamin Extracts help revitalise and smooth skin’s appearance.
- Sodium Hyaluronate helps balance and retain skin’s moisture level.
Have you tried Jurlique? What's your favourite facial exfoliator?