It's that time again peeps where I share all my monthly empties! I've had a good month finishing stuff up and can't wait to work my way through products next month!
- GOOD THINGS- Soothing Exfoliating Scrub. Your standard normal body scrub, smells of passion fruit and peach. With superfruits kiwi fruit and papaya extracts. It's not what I would call an abrasive scrub, it's very gentle and moisturising. If you wanted a deeper exfoliation you can apply apply to dry skin. Repurchase? No
- Amazon Series MuruMuru Anti-Frizz Keratin Conditioner- OMG! OMG! This is amazing, I have NEVER EVER smelt anything like this. This conditioner is my HOLY GRAIL conditioner and all other conditioners should take a bow in it's presence. Seriously you can't appreciate how good this is until you try it. I will be buying another bottle without a shadow of a doubt. You can only buy it from Nuusuite.com. There is a shampoo which I've not tried yet but would love to. Repurchase? HELL YEAH!
- Estee Lauder Idealist- I enjoyed using this so much, I like the scent and the formulation is lovely. My skin feels a million dollars when using this. This was only a small 7ml sample but you don't need a lot and I only used it on my T-Zone area to help minimise my pores. I can't I noticed a difference in the short space of time using it but my skin felt amazing and my foundation applied like a dream. Repurchase? It's going on my Birthday list!
- TOMMYGUNS Colour Save Intensive Masque- I used this masque up pretty quickly, I think the key is having your hair Masques in your bathroom within arms reach rather than you getting in the bath or the shower and then remembering that you wanted to use a hair masque! ha ha! So once this pot made its way in my bathroom organiser thingy it soon got divulged and used up. It felt nice and my hair felt hydrated, I can't say I noticed anything special about the colour of my hair. Repurchase? No
- Noble Isle Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel- This rather hefty travel size came with a Glossybox a few months back. I'm so glad it did because I don't think a lot of people had heard of the brand before hand. Noble Isle have a range of luxury products for the body and home. I've just reviewed their beautiful scent Willow Song. Repurchase? No, not yet because I have a small cupboard full of shower gels to use up, however if I didn't and wanted to treat myself- yes I would.
- Caudalie Vinosource Serum S.O.S- This has to be one of my favourite products (besides the Caudalie Beauty Elixir) of 2012! I'm so thankful to Glossybox for putting this in their Natural box. I didn't use it till a little while after and then after the 2nd/3rd application my skin looked plump and healthy! I knew it was going to be winner then. Great for dehydrated skin which mine can sometimes get despite been combination with a terrible t-zone. The consistency takes a little getting use to but a little goes a long way. Repurchase? YES!
- Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel- I've mentioned this product many times on my blog and this is probably my 3rd tube. It's very effective and very gentle on the skin. Great if you're concerned about ageing. Special ingredients such as Pineapple, Papaya, Bladderwrack, Sunflower and Vitamin E. As you can imagine it smells good! I use this the same way as a facial masque and remove the same way. My skin looks and feels great afterwards. This is a true treat because it's a little on the pricey side for a facial exfoliator but that's because it is special. Repurchase? Go on then!
- Caudalie Vine Body Butter- I'm going to make this one pretty quick, don't like the smell, don't like the texture. Repurchase? No thanks!
- NUXE 24HR Moisturizing Anti-Fatigue Concentrate- I LOVED using this sample up, the texture is lovely, like a gel/cream. The smell was pleasant and my skin enjoyed the extra moisture. Repurchase- YES!
- KORRES POMEGRANATE Cleansing & Make up Removing Wipes- I have a love hate relationship with facial wipes. One minute I love them, I love the convenience of them the next I hate them because they leave me with break outs! Repurchase? NO- Yes? I don't know!!!
- NUXE Nirvanesque Eye contour Cream- This eye cream really intrigued me, it has a opalescent sheen to it. Which helps diminise the look fo dark circles, the scent is nice. It contains Blue Lotus Flower. Repurchase? Yes, but I have an eye cream ready to use so will probably hold off at the moment but I really want a full size!
- Percy & Reed Moisturising Shampoo- This smells amazing! My hair felt great afterwards. Repurchase? No I have heaps of shampoos to use up, plus this is a little out of my price range!
So there you have it my lovelies! Have you tried any of these products?
Have you been good and used up any products this month?