Monday 9 July 2012

Syrinx Za \ Deep Cleansing Therapy Bar

I was contacted a little while ago to ask if I would be interested reviewing a the Deep Cleansing Therpay Bar. At the time my skin was changing and is now still unruly and uncontrollable in places, especially my t-zone. I said yes in the hope this bar would help calm my skin and restore it back to its former self. Sadly this is not the case, it's not made a huge impact on my facial skin concerns. So I've found a more effective use for it and that's for my children, both my children especially my son has dry scaly skin. Nothing major like eczema but his skin does feel dry to touch after bathing and also bumpy. Since using the Deep Cleansing Therapy Bar, I've noticed a big improvement on my both my children.


The bar is traditionally made the cold process way and is 100% natural. It's been tested and proven to be non-irritant and suitable for use on all skin types.
It's great for any redness or soreness on the skin, either sun burn or other skin ailments causing sensitive skin.
Ingredients : Zander, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Turmeric, Beeswax and Rain Water.

The bar helps to soothe and hydrate the skin by drawing on the healing properties of natural ingredients.


You can purchase the Deep Cleansing Bar online

The great thing about the Deep Cleansing Bar is how friendly it is for everyone. The whole family can benefit from the healing properties. Babies, children and adults can use this bar. Either on the face or over the body, 100% natural and handmade, no parabens, chemicals or steroids. No animal testing. So of you're looking for a natural facial bar or body bar this is perfect for you!


Have you tried a cleansing bar before?


Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥