Tuesday 3 July 2012

Orly launching in TOPSHOP

Yep ladies you read that title right, Orly is launching into TOPSHOP. They're starting off by launching their Mani Mini Feel The Vibe Trio £13.

 

This set of fluoro nail polishes will certainly catch your attention, these will look fab on nails and toes! Or you could use all three shades and create a neon nail look. The minis are 5.3ml which makes them perfect for travelling and popping in you handbag for little touch ups if needed. 

Melt your popsicle- Too hot to handle fluoro orange.

Glowstick- A slick of vibrant green.

Beach Crusier- The perfect hot creamy pink.


This funky summer trio should be available in some stores now, I love the look of Beach Cruiser the best! Glowstick looks very neon.

Have you seen these in your store?


Sherrie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this is exciting! I have never tried Orly before so I willo have to pop in to Topshop and have a look... these shades are a little out there for me although I think I could pull off the pink!

    Frances x

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Will keep a look out :)

    http://anishaxoxox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥