Monday 30 July 2012

Glossybox July's Edition | Festival Glam

Last week I received the July's Glossybox* and loved it, the theme this month is Festival Glam! So without further a do I will let the pictures do the talking!


I know I said I was going to just mention the stand out products for each box but I genuinely think this is one of their better boxes and think all the products are worth a quick mention. I must say the only thing is with Glossybox we don't all get the same samples which can disappoint some people, whilst I'm thrilled with this months box I must admit my heart sank a little when I saw some people got the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Oil. Anyway onwards and upwards!


 OK so here's what came in my box-
  • Collin Resultime Regenerating Collagen Gel 15ml / Full Size 50ml £47.25
  • Awapuhi Wild Ginger Texturizing Sea Spray 25ml  / Full Size 150ml £18.95
  • MONU Calming Cream 20ml / Full Size 15ml £14.95
  • Jelly Pong Pong Irish Cream Pavlova 15ml / Full Size 15ml £10.00
  • KRYOLAN Stain Powder 3g / Full Size 3g £4.75
*BONUS PRODUCT* Elizabeth Arden's Visible Difference Skin Balancing Skincare x3 samples!

After reading through each individual product I picked the ones which stood out for me. I look forward to trying the Elizabeth Arden skincare samples seeings as my skin is combination. I think the product which I was most excited about was in fact a product which I already have and that's the Jelly Pong Pong Lip Frosting! I LOVE this so much and so happy to have one for my handbag. Then the next stand out product was the Wild Ginger Texturizing Sea Spray, I'm a big fan of Bumble and bumble Surf Spray so couldn't wait to try this one. I've used it twice now and love the smell, much better than the Bumble and bumble. The final product which caught my eye was the KRYOLAN Satin Powder, I used this on my eyes yesterday for my Weekend Face post which you can see here. This also makes a great cheek highlight.

 

You can subscribe to Glossybox online, it costs £10 + £2.95 P&P each month. If you like the look of this box I would certainly recommend you sign up quickly before they all go!

 Do you receive Glossybox? What did you think of your box this month?

Sherrie xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥