Sunday 17 June 2012

The Weekend Face #1



Here's a quick Weekend Makeup look which I thought was a good one to share, I can create this look in 5 mins if I'm really quick! 
I love reading and seeing peoples FOTD blog posts so thought I would start a series showing you my Weekend Face. 

Products Used

Lacura Foundation #2
Dirty Works Concealer*
Clinique Loose Powder
Urban Decay Brow Box*
Illamasqua Cream blush- Laid
Clinique Superbalanced Bronzer* #2
Nars e/s Nepal
Figs & Rouge* Cherry & Vanilla
Clarins Lip Perfector* #
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara*




Did you enjoy this post? let me know and I'll be sure to continue with them.

Sherrie xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Keep meaning to pick up that clinique loose powder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look so fresh! Love this look on u

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good look! i didn'T know Lacura had a foundation, i don't have any Aldi near me, so I'm missing out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a great post idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try the Dirty Works concealer, is it good coverage? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely x What is the Lacura foundation like?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comments ladies, I'm glad you enjoyed this post. I will be sure to post again this weekend.

    @Jordan- coverage wise I would say is good, it's not has heavy as Benefit Boi-ing but I layer it up and it's fine. I use the peach tone first then the flesh tone shade and sometimes finish off with loose powder. Hope that helps x

    @Ms Bubu Oh that's a shame, it's defo worth a try if you can find a good shade. x

    @Louise It's surprisingly good to be honest, I will do a full review soon. So far I'm impressed, the smell isn't fab but it's not terrible. Price wise it's amazing! x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥