Saturday 2 June 2012

Get your body ready for Summer- Body Lotions & creams

I wanted to blog about my favourite body creams and lotions which are perfect for the Summer months. These are great to use all year round but also great to get your body into good condition ready for the Summer. I've also used these to help prolong my tan and hydrate my skin after being in the sun all day.


BURT'S BEES- Replenishing Body Lotion for dry skin.
I'm new to Burt's Bees as a brand, I've seen numerous rave reviews about their body products so when I had the lucky chance of trying their popular body lotion I jumped at the chance. I have terrible dry skin on my legs and often get hot itchy legs in the summer. So the Richly Replenishing Cocoa & Cupuacu Butters Body Lotion* helps to soothe and hydrate the skin giving 24hrs of moisturisation.


Soap & Glory- Butter UP
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this, I first tried this a couple years ago when I bought their Xmas hat box. I was hooked then and have continued to purchase this. I think this is my 2nd or 3rd tube, I love how thick this is. My skin drinks this up big time! 


Origins- Ginger Souffle 
I won this last year and never really got round to using it until recently, the scent takes a little getting use to but I've got use to it and don't actually mind it so much now. The texture is light and gel like, but still very moisturising.


Kiehls- Creme de Corps
Kiehls Creme de Corps has to be my new best friend, I look forward to slathering this all over my body and letting my skin enjoy all the benefits of the ingredients. This is probably the most expensive out of the bunch but well worth the treat! Full review to follow shortly


Have you tried any of these body lotions/creams? Which will you be reaching for this Summer?

Don't forget to check out my 'Get your body ready for Summer- Body Scrubs' blog post, you can catch up here.

Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥