Sunday 27 May 2012

~Happy Anniversary~ Glossybox!

In case you've been hiding in a closet you should all know that Glossybox has been celebrating their birthday this month. So today's blog post is about their Mays Anniversary Box, I'm sorry if you've seen a heap of these posts.


I had a rush of excitement once I saw this waiting to be opened, upon first glances I thought the box looked fab! I love the patterned tissue paper and the printed ribbon. However once I opened up the box I must be honest and say my excitement didn't last long which is a REAL shame because I really wanted this to be a WOW box! I expected a makeup/skincare product I think which would've been a good size and a popular brand maybe? Especially after their first ever box, I will never forget the hype about the NARS Orgasm Highlighter. I was hoping they where going to do something similar if not top it!

 

However after going through and looking at the samples again I've changed my mind slightly and am actually happy to see brands which I've not tried before. After all this is what it's all about, trying new products and brands which you may not know about ot haven't tried before.


OK so what's in my box?

Noble Isle 
Summer Rising Bath & Shower gel (75ml)
The packaging is very sleek and chic, it looks expensive and reminds me of Molton brown. Can't wait to try this, I think the hubby will be wanting this!


Eldora
Handmade lashes B148 (Full Size)
I first saw Eldora lashes when they came out in the Carmine beauty box, they are such good value for money. The lashes I have are really wearable and pretty.


Lolita Lempicka
L'Eau en Blanc (sample)
 I've never tried any of the Lolita Lempicka's fragrances so was very happy to see a couple samples. I must admit I probably wouldn't have thought much of these but after spraying them I've fallen head over heels for both of them! They've both been added to my 'Birthday' list, plus the full sized bottles look so magical and different.

Lolita Lempica
Eau de parfum (sample)
 

Uniqone
All in one hair treatment (9ml)
I've never heard of this brand but am very interested to try this. The first leave-on mask on the market that offers 10 main benefits that hair needs. I'm sold!


Murad
Clarifying Mask (30g)
I've heard good things about Murad skincare so when I saw Murad in this months Glossybox I did feel a little excited! I've finally got my skin back in good condition, It's not perfect but it's heaps better than it was. I can't wait to try this natural clay-based mask on my t-zone to help combat oiliness, and mostly to help prevent blemishes.


I thought the compact purse mirror was a nice touch, I'm always searching for my mirror so this will come in very handy! 


So there you have it, what do you think of this months Glossybox? Yay or Nay?
Glossybox have been celebrating all month with lots of giveaways, so check out their Facebook page for updates and competitions. You can follow them here on Facebook and also here on Twitter.

If you would like to sign up to Glossybox and have a little box of goodies delivered to your door each month then sign up here. It's really simple and easy, it costs £10 & £2.95 P&P each month. 

Thanks for reading,

Sherrie x♥x♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥