Thursday 17 May 2012

Clinique Mascara Swap is back at Debenhams

Clinique had a great response last year to their swap back event and so when I read they were doing it again this year I wanted to let you know just in case you're not aware.
You can take back an old mascara (any brand) and swap it for one deluxe mascara sample, I really recommend you pick up the High Impact Curling Mascara! It's fabulous, it does take a little work getting off but it's worth it!

Debenhams Stores nationwide from 14th May- 20th May.

 

Let me know if you pop in and pick one up!

*only one per customer*

Sherrie xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Ooh definitely want to try the curling mascara! Is the offer on in all Debenhams stores?

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it have to be a mascara you've bought from Debenhams? If not I'm off into Liverpool tomorrow and I'll definitely be taking an old mascara with me!
    xox

    http://dreamsinapoppyfield.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments ladies :)

    @Frances - As far as I'm aware it's all Debenhams, just pop to your local Clinique counter in Debenhams and they should be able to swap it for you x

    @Beth- Yep any brand of old mascara you have, they will swap it for a nice sample size of one of theirs! Fab isn't it? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't have to have come from Debenhams x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥