Friday 11 May 2012

butter LONDON - Lippy Lipgloss Teddy Girl

I thought I would brighten up this horrible British weather with a beautiful pastel pink lip gloss which I've been using this week. when you see butter LONDON you probably think Nail Polish right away, well I know that's the first thing that comes to my mind. Well for those of you who don't know (I was one of them until recently!) they actually have a range of lip glosses. They recently launched matching nail polish shades and lippy Lipglosses which I thought was a great idea!


 butter London Lippy Lipgloss-Teddy Girl* 

I've read a few negative reviews about these lip glosses claiming they are sticky and tacky and difficult to work with and to be totally honest I have to agree with those statements. HOWEVER I've found the perfect remedy to combat those problems, lip balm! I apply my trusty Blistex Relief Cream to my lips first then once your lips feel hydrated and smooth then apply the lip gloss and it applies like a dream! It's actually a really good lip gloss which has amazing staying power and smells AMAZING! It reminds me of a face cream which Clarins use to sell many moons ago called Botanical Day Cream. It smells of a botanical garden, in my mind.


The packaging is sleek and stylish and the applicator is a standard slanted tip which I find is the best for precise application. The pale bubblegum pink shade is perfect for this seasons trend-'Pastels'. So if you're not a fan of pastel nails but still want to join in the latest trends then this would be a great way of doing so.


Sorry about the flash, the weather has been such a let down recently that I couldn't get a decent head shot.


The other shades vary from vibrant peach to subtle nude, so if Teddy Girl isn't your cup of tea I'm sure there is a shade which tickles your fancy. You can pick these up online from www.cutecosmetics.co.uk   RRP £14 which may seem a little steep to some people but if you wanted to treat yourself, I wont tell anyone! Plus don't forget free P&P in the UK!

Have you seen the butter LONDON Lippy's?

Sherrie x♥x♥

4 comments:

  1. I have to get that! The colour looks amazing! I really want a nail polish as well... Any recommendations for what colour? Thanks :-)

    Laurengraces.blogspot.co.uk

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gloss looks amazing on you! And you're so pretty :) <3

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely on you. You look stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks so nice and creamy xx
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥