Tuesday 24 April 2012

Xen-Tan Perfect Bronze

Following on from my Xen-Tan review featuring the Deep Bronze Luxe Lotion  I have the Perfect Bronze compact to show you today. I've still been keeping up with my self- tan routine and love the results, I've not needed to wear foundation some days and so the Perfect Bronze has been the only face product which I've needed.



I use my e.l.f stipple brush to apply and buff into my skin, the colour in the pan looks scary but believe me this looks stunning over a tanned face. It evens out my tan and gives such a healthy bronzed glow.

 

This is shimmer-free which is perfect for day time and even a little contouring, Xen Tan say it has a natural Olive undertone which basically means you shouldn't look like you've been tango-ed.


You can purchase Perfect Bronze online here from the Xen-Ten web site, RRP £21.99 12g.

What bronzer have you been reaching for?

Sherrie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great product, gives a really good colour. I use good ole Rimmel Golden Glow.. think that's what its called, its budget friendly and does its job :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good enough to eat. xen tan is impressing me so much at the moment
    liloo /@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥