Wednesday 18 April 2012

Today's Makeup...

I love reading these posts and thought I would do another one and show what products I've used to create my makeup look. I love trying products together and seeing if they work, please share you perfect duo's I love reading reading about perfect matches.


Benefit Boi-ing Concealer shade 02
Witch Tinted Moisturiser shade 02
Clinique Invisible Blend 20
NARS Deep Throat
Topshop Sunbeam
KORRES e/s Metallic Grey
MAC All that Glitters e/s
MAC Naked Lunch e/s 
MAC Chromographic Pencil
NEW CID Cosmetics i-Flutter Mascara
 Prestige Lip Link Silk
e.l.f Runway Pink Lipstick


NARS Deep Throat & Topshop Sunbeam ♥ The perfect Duo!
 


MAC All that Glitters e/s in the inner corners.
KORRES Metallic Grey e/s all over the lid
MAC Naked Lunch e/s in the crease

I've been reaching for Topshop's Sunbeam Highlighter, it gives such a beautiful gold finish to powder blushers. Topshop makeup really does perform, I would love to know your favourite pieces from the Topshop makeup range?



Then as for the lips, I've fallen back in love with e.l.f Runway Pink with a nice coating of Rodial Glam Blam Lip over the top. The perfect combo, if I do say so myself!


Have you tried any of these products?

Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥