Tuesday 10 April 2012

Skulls & Peace Signs...

Following on from my last jewellery post which I showed my latest necklaces I wanted to update you on my latest new additions. I have a soft spot for skulls and peace signs, so then throw in dainty little charm necklaces and I'm smitten. So when I saw these gorgeous charm necklaces I knew they would be welcomed with open arms in my stash. I bought these from Ebay, I must hold up my hand and admit I have become slightly obsessed with buying jewellery! Makes a change from makeup.


I think they look fabulous worn together and even complement one another, or they are just as fab worn on their own. They are different lengths ever so slightly which works perfectly when worn together. 



Do you like my new additions?

Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥