Sunday 22 April 2012

Purple Eyes & Glossy Lips!

Purple isn't often a colour I use on my eyes but every once in a while it's nice to try something different don't you think? GOSH have recently launched these really nice Smokey Eye palettes, today I'm wearing 03 Plum.


The shadows feel soft and velvety upon the first touch, my favourite 2 shades are the middle two but then I suppose that's no surprise ha ha! These compacts are perfect to travel with because you can use the lighter shades for the day and then totally change your look for the evening by using the darker shades to add more definition. There's also a handy film which lays over the top of the shadows, showing you where to place the shadows if you're unsure.  



Flower Rose Powder blush is a very soft rosy pink/red blush which brightens up the face instantly! You only need a small amount because of the great pigmentation, that's one thing which you can say about Gosh Cosmetics, the quality of the products are always reliable.


I used Gosh Velvet Touch Pink Darling Waterproof eye liner in the waterline to brighten the eyes, I would love to try more of the other shades of the eye liners. These are so soft and remind me of MAC's actually.

Excuse my messy eye brows lol!


I think the different tones of purples and lilacs really bring out the green in my eyes here don't you agree? I always go for nudes, charcoal and gold eyes but never purple. I think my next venture will be blue eyes, so if you can recommend any good eye liners or shadows please comment below!

Thanks for reading,

Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥