Friday 20 April 2012

Orly- Jealous, Much?

Have you seen the stunning Cool Romance SS/12 collection by Orly? A mix of beautiful creamy pastel shades, perfect for the spring and bang on trend. When Jealous, Much? landed on my doorstep I couldn't wait to try it and share my photos my thoughts with you lovely lot ♥



Jealous, Much? is a rich creamy pastel mint shade which is bang on trend, Pastels are big this spring so if you want to try out a pastel shade for the spring I would recommend you try this one. It's great for everyone and looks really pretty on the finger tips and toes.


You can purchase and view the rest of the Cool Romance collection here from Beauty Bay. 

What's your favourite pastel shade? 

Sherrie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oooh this is a really pretty spring green, looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥