Sunday 29 April 2012

NEW CID Cosmetics - i-Colour

NEW CID Cosmetics are launching a new cream eye shadow, I've been wearing cream eye shadows recently and so when the New CID Cosmetics i-Colour  landed on my doorstep I couldn't wait to swatch it and wear it. I've enjoyed wearing this on my lids on its own with lovely long lashes, then focusing on flushed cheeks and glossy lips.


The texture is amazing and not at all like your Cadbury's chocolate mousse lol, when you touch it with your finger tip it feels very creamy and almost 'spongy.Very easy to apply and blend, I think the shades would work really well together. i-Colour is waterproof and has serious staying power which is always on the top of my list when applying eye shadows.The shade I have is Crystal Quartz which is a beautiful gold shimmery metallic, there's another seven shades to pick from.The shades are beautiful and very versatile, from vibrant blues to smokey charcoal and soft pink.Crystal Quartz is easily worn for every day but would also be an amazing base if you wanted to wear metallic shades over the top. I have a few ideas which I'm going to try and will blog about.

 
I'm wearing i-Flutter Mascara on my lashes, don't they look amazing?


I've also been trying the lovely stamp blusher called i-Blossom & the new i-Shine lip gloss pots. Both of these products are great and versatile. i-Blossom can be blended with your fingers and i-shine can be applied with your finger tips however for precise application I would recommend a lip brush.

The more I try of the New CID cosmetics the more I find myself impressed, these 3 products mentioned can create such a pretty spring/summer look  very quick and easy. You don't need heaps of brushes. 


I took some swatches of the products mentioned so you can see them, I'm planning blog posts about i-Blossom and i-Shine so keep your eyes posted!


 i-Colour RRP £14 will be launching this April so keep checking the New CID Cosmetics website here, I can see these being popular. They're perfect to take on Holiday, they wont take up much room and they're waterproof!! I know I'll be packing Crystal Quartz.


What new makeup products have you been trying and enjoying?

Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥