Sunday 8 April 2012

Easter Sunday Outfit...

Happy Easter! I know this post is a little late but wanted to quickly post my outfit choice with you all. I hope you're not all stuffed from eating your Easter eggs.


I only recently bought the top and necklace from H&M this Easter and must admit I think the whole outfit works really well together I wanted to keep the top plain so the main feature is the palazzo pants. These are so cool to wear and can see me wearing these lots when the weather gets hotter. I really want to buy some Maxi skirts so if you've recently bought some please tweet me or leave a comment below!



Palazzo pants- River Island
Tan belt- Primark,
Vest top- Primark
Top- H&M
Necklace- H&M
Bracelets- H&M

 Hope the Easter Bunny stopped at your house!

 

Thanks for reading! 

Sherrie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit it looks so cute on you and love those bracelets x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥