Wednesday 28 March 2012

Toni&Guy - Haircare

These past few weeks I've been trying a few different hair care & styling products. I love using product in my hair and love having healthy shiny hair which I'm sure everyone does! These next two products are by Toni&Guy. I have quite thick hair and a lot of it, I rarely dry my hair using a hair dryer so always apply some type of product to help with frizz. If you've ever let your hair dry naturally you may have experience some type of frizzy halo which seems to happen!

 20120306-102223.jpg

Thankfully Toni&Guy Leave In Conditioner from their PREP range has helped tame my frizz and made my hair more manageable. I apply a nice generous amount and work it through the hair, combing it works best. The texture is thick and creamy yet it absorbs so easily into the hair without weighing it down. This products would be a must for you if you travel lots OR if you're jet setting off on your holidays! I have a family holiday planned and I intend to pack this, I've even used this in my daughters hair. The price is another good point- £5.19 /100ml

Toni&Guy say-
Suitable for all hair types. Advanced all-day nourishment and hydration. Spread the desired amount evenly through damp hair before styling to help tame frizz throughout the day. Comb through for even distribution before air drying or heat styling.


20120306-102325.jpg 

Toni&Guy Shine Gloss Serum is part of the Classic range, I've been using this after any heat styling tools. The smell is lovely and lingers in the hair afterwards, there's something really gratifying about using a hair serum I think, it's like you're giving something back to your hair-a real treat. If you curl your hair this also helps defines curls and adds a beautiful healthy gloss which glistens in the sun. You only need a small amount, I have long hair so use 2-3pumps, but if you have fine hair I would try 1-2 pumps first off. You can buy this either as a 10ml/ £2.19 or a 30ml/£7.19.

Toni&Guy say-
Suitable for all hair types. Helps controls frizz and static with an ultra-smooth shine and alignment. Work 2-3 pumps of serum between palms and work through lengths and ends of dry hair avoiding the roots. Perfect after blow-drying to seal cuticles, condition hair and tame fly-aways.


20120306-102258.jpg

I just checked and Boots currently have 3 for 2 on these products and other Toni&Guy products from the range so check them out here.

Would you like to try these products? What products do you use to tame frizz?

Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥