Thursday 8 March 2012

Love Balm- Lip balm

We seem to have had another bout of cold weather and so my poor lips are suffering again! This time a lip balm which is packaged so sweetly! This would make a super sweet gift, the lip balm is packaged within a note card which you can write in.

Peaches & Cream lip balm

20120304-212752.jpg

20120304-212826.jpg

20120304-212900.jpg

The lip balm looks like your typical lipstick case and is made from cardboard. The vintage design and styling of this product is fab, this is certainly something which would catch my eye in a shop or online. The lip balm is lovely to use and hydrates the lips perfectly. The smell is very subtle and smells fruity and sweet hence the peaches & cream name. I would love to try more of theBalm products, from what I've tried I've been very impressed with the packaging, product pigmentation and how long it lasts. I'm a fan of nude and smokey eyes and love the look of theBalm 12 Eyeshadow palette Nude'tude.

You can view both of these products and more online from www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk

Thanks for reading,



Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥