Thursday 22 March 2012

Korres- Fragrance Vanilla / Freesia / Lychee

Today I have a fragrance post featuring the very scrumptious Korres Vanilla/ Freesia/ Lychee fragrance. I love sweet heady scents and this has been welcomed into my little perfume community with open arms. It reminds me very much of a very popular famous perfume which I happen to own, they both share very similar notes. The packaging is reminiscent of a story book, the box opens up and tells the tale of the perfume.

20120306-102855.jpg

20120321-215351.jpg

Top Notes
Bergamot, Tea

Heart Notes
Jasmine, Peach Lychee, Fressia, Sandalwood

Base Notes
Vanilla, Patchouli, Musk

The bottle is made from slid glass and looks stunning when caught in the sunlight, obviously you're not meant to store your perfumes in direct sunlight but when I took these photos the bottle looked so pretty. Whilst the bottle doesn't have a fancy lid it still stands out amongst my other perfumes and sometimes the old saying- 'Less is more' really rings true in this case.


You can purchase Vanilla / Freesia / Lychee from www.bathandunwind.com 

Have you tried any of the Korres fragrances? Which fragrance have you been reaching for lately? 

Sherrie xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥