Tuesday 13 March 2012

KORRES -Cherry Lip gloss

After giving the KORRES Lip butter sticks a rave review I thought I would share my thoughts on the KORRES cherry lip glosses. These cute lip glosses are perfect to pop into your bag and use throughout the day. Lip glosses are notoriously known for stickiness and can also dry the lips out but the Korres Cherry Glosses last and feel fab on the lips, they also feel like a lipstick on the lips but much creamier. There's 11 shades to pick from which is good for lip gloss fans, I love the look of most of the shades. Both shades look lovely worn alone or for a more intense look I use a similar shade lip stick underneath and then apply the gloss over the top. Especially the red, this is stunning alone but it really intensifies when applied over the top of red lipstick.

20120306-102433.jpg

Korres say-


Hydrating, non-sticky lip gloss with cherry and jojoba oils, offering an intense, luminous effect, available in 11 fabulous shades. Dermatologically tested and paraben free!


20120308-134652.jpg

My favourite of the two has to be Light Purple, I tried to take a photo in the sunlight to pick up the pretty sparkle- I think you can just notice it.

20120306-102608.jpg~Swatches~


Red- a soft very wearable red


Light Purple- a cool toned pink with slight shimmer




 



They are both stunning colours and if you like red on the lips but you're not brave enough to wear a bold red lip then the Red Cherry gloss would be perfect, it gives you a nice wash of colour on your lips. You can view the other shades online from www.houseoffraser.co.uk retailing at £12.00

 

Have you tried the Korres Cherry Lip Glosses?



Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥