Sunday 11 March 2012

Ermanno Scervino AW12- trend report Moroccanoil

Autumn/Winter 2012 saw stylist Franco Gobbi use Moroccanoil as a staple hair product for the Ermanno Scervino collection. Franco Gobbi used the Moroccanoil products to create highly refined hairstyles that truly reflected the elegance of the clothes. The hair was drawn back and given some volume before styling into a very chic 'slipknot'





You can see the array of Moroccanoil styling products evident, the beautiful creamy turquoise packaging and clean white tops really make them stand out!



I didn't realise until recently how big the range of Moroccanoil products there actually is, I've tried the very popular Moroccanoil treatment which smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling amazing! So when I had the chance to try a product from their styling range I had my expectations built up before it landed in my hands. As you can imagine I'm just as impressed with their Hydrating Styling Cream as I am with the treatment oil. The product smells amazing which is always a good thing to consider especially when you're applying this to your hair. At first I did have some slight reservations when I read the label- styling cream, I was worried it would be thick or weigh my hair down but I was totally wrong and was soon won over after the first application.

Moroccanoil say-


Hydrating Styling Cream is a lightweight, moisturizing formula that creates soft styles for a natural feel. It conditions, hydrates and fights frizz, especially for coarse and dry hair. It adds definition with a soft hold and is essential for creating blow-dried styles. It is also great for taming fly-aways and refreshing day-old styles.


20120308-135222.jpg

You can locate your nearest salon which is located on the Moroccanoil UK website, you can also see the whole range of products here.

20120308-135257.jpg

Moroccanoil hydrating Styling Cream is perfect for taming frizz and fly away hairs which don't want to be tamed or styled! The cream also helps to hydrate hair keeping it healthy and also shiny. I've included a short video below so you can see the product in action!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0CP4Y5ap0pg

 

What's your favourite Moroccanoil product?



Sherrie oxo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥