Monday 6 February 2012

Potty Bench Seat

I'm actually happy and excited at the prospect of toilet training my 20month old this spring time. I have been introducing her to the potty and toilet so she's not totally oblivious to them and their functions! My son was so easy toileting and when he was dry during the day he was also dry at night, now whilst I had a VERY easy time with him I just know I'm going to be tested with my daughter. Are girls easier than boys? I often hear this and wonder are they really? Well i'm sorry but my son was toilet trained by 2omonths and my daughter has shown no signs of wanting to train and so i've not pushed her. They have to ready else it's a losing battle.

I remember when my son was potty training we went out and bought the typical potty and would encourage him to sit on it, but he just did not like sitting on it. His poor little bum would get red marks where he had been sitting on it. This was down to the design of the potty and so we ventured out in the search of a 'seat' potty and then if like magic he was soon trained. He sat on it happily whilst reading a book and was comfortable. The only picky thing I can say about the seat potty is the size, they are big and bulky making them not travel friendly.  Through my searching for new cool brands I must admit and say Boon UK have some really cool funky stylish products. I've already blogged about their Snack Ball and their Animal bag which doubles up as a storage seat!



The Potty bench caught my eye when I saw how many different functions it actually has, being a toilet as it's main one! If you travel a lot this would be great, myself being a childminder would also find this useful for day trips and even when we are out and about and can't quite make it back to the toilet. Even when your child is toilet trained you can still use the potty bench as a step stool which is great! My 4 yr old still uses his stool to reach up to the hand basin.





 

Boon say-


The Potty Bench is a training potty featuring two enclosed side storage spaces for organizing potty training supplies, and a pull-out drawer for easy, sanitary clean-up. Simply close the lid to use as a large, sturdy stool that supports up to 136 kgs. The sleek, modern design includes a built-in toilet paper holder and a removable soft deflector shield. RRP: £37.99 * Organizes potty training supplies * Simplifies clean-up * Easily converts to a bench or step stool * Soft deflector helps prevent injury Recommended ages: 18 months + No assembly required



What do you think? Would this be a product which you would buy and use?


 

Thanks for reading!



Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥