Saturday 18 February 2012

Annabelle's Wigs- The Lino Collection

Hello peeps I have been very excited to blog about Annabelle's Wigs , if you've not heard of them before then you seriously need to check out the web site where you will find a selection of wigs. I first found out about Annabelle's Wigs after reading Karla Powell's blog, Karla recently did some very impressive makeup looks for the new MUA Love Hearts collection. For the photo shoot hey used some of the coloured wigs from Annabelle's Wigs which looked FABulous. Don't worry I will be blogging about those very soon so watch this space because that will be a blog post you wont want to miss.

The Lino collection from Annabelle's Wigs was designed by Lino Carbosiero who is one of the UK's top hair stylist based at the Daniel Galvin Salon in London. The collection is perfect for everyday wear because you can style the pieces as you would you're own hair, whether you straighten or curl your hair you can still enjoy your favourite looks but maybe with a different hair colour? How cool is that? The hair pieces are made from a revolutionary synthetics fibre called Felxihair, which gives the look and feel of real hair and also means the hair can withstand heat up to 120 Celsius.

Here are some gorgeous models showing off the different colours and styles you can choose from, look how you can transform your look in minutes!

3/4 length Bob Extension: AMELIE                                Long, layered, wavy half wig: MICHELA



 

The Long, versatile Plait: CRISTINA                              A long, full wig with a bouncy curl: HOLLY




 

As you all know I have dark brown hair but have been fancying lighter hair for a while now but know it would cost heaps of money to go to a salon to have my hair dyed. Plus (a) I may not like it or (b) be able to afford the up keep of the roots! That's why this collection would be perfect, you can have the best of both worlds. After seeing the Amelie 3/4 length bob I think my husband would love it for me lol! Sorry that's probably T.M.I ha ha. It is gorgeous though isn't it? For me I ADORE the Holly wig and would pick golden/light blonde, I bet that would look stunning on for the summer. It just goes to show you can transfrom luscious long locks to a beautiful sleek stylish bob in minutes!

I would love to know if you have tried or heard of Annabelle's Wigs? You can follow them on Twitter and also Facebook!


 

Thanks for reading and please let me know what style and colour would you love to try?



Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥