Friday 20 January 2012

The Perfect Duo Origins Cleanser & Clarisonic Mia

As you may well know I have a natural obsession for cleansers. I don't normally use a wash cleanser but think I've been swayed since using one by Origins.
A Perfect World wash cleanser smells amazing and feels really creamy and rich on the skin. I have dry skin which normally feels tight after a wash cleanser, but I must admit my skin doesn't feel like this after using it. This particular cleanser is perfect for combination/dry skin types which is exactly what mine is.

20120118-144015.jpg

20120118-144041.jpg

20120118-144101.jpg

20120118-144121.jpg

This works perfectly with my Clarisonic Mia and is also a great cleanser on it's own, you only need a small amount as it lathers up nicely. I really like the thought that my skin has had a deep cleanse to help detoxify the skin inside and out. My skin is open to the dry harsh weather and also my central heating which is not skin friendly! Plus the environment and all the aggressors which pollute it. Using this gives me the comfort that I am working towards protecting my skin and giving it what it needs and deserves. I'm hoping if I look after my skin it will repay me kindly in years to come and I can look back and think yes it was worth the extra T.L.C.

20120119-225437.jpg

The next step in my routine is by sweeping my freshly cleansed skin with origins United State balancing tonic which feels lovely, I particularly like the tingly sensation. It gives the feeling that the skin is having a nice wake up call, but in a good way. Whilst I have dry skin I still have pores on my nose and get the odd blemish in my t-zone area which is normally hormonal related. I like the theory behind this toner, to help with the oiliness t-zone whilst making sure it doesn't take away the moisture from the dry areas. I've noticed my pores on my nose are looking tighter, whilst I'm under no illusion they well never go I can at least to my best to keep them as minimal as possible. With special ingredients such as Bergamot, Spearmint and Lavender.

20120119-224152.jpg

To finish off I use Origins Brighter by Nature SPF35 day moisturiser which is great for combination/dry skin types. I adore the smell of this one but still think my Night-A-Mins is the best ever smelling face cream of all time! I've been using this to help with my dryness and lack of brightness. Having dry skin may mean no blemishes which is great, however my skin can often look dull and tiered. Since using Night-A-Mins my skin is brighter and fresher in the morning but sadly this is not suitable as a day cream, so instead I've been using the Brighter by Nature skin tone correcting moisturiser. Which has continued the hard job of keeping my skin looking bright and glowing which is great for a busy mummy of 2 little ones! The scent is lovely and smells natural with ingredients such as Japanese Basil leaf, Cucumber, Peony and Vitamin C.

The well loved Night-A-Mins which I truly do love, you can read my review here.

20120119-224530.jpg

You can view all the products mentioned above online at www.origins.co.uk or if you are lucky enough to have a counter near you then you can visit the counter and have a really good chat with the consultant and a nosey at the array of products!

Have you tried Origins skincare? Or have you tried their bodycare/makeup range? Please let me know!


 

Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥