Wednesday 7 December 2011

Lovely Lips?? Yes Please!!

After you read this blog post you seriously need to run and grab your purse because these 2 lip products are a MUST!

Just feast your eyes on the photos below...



First praise has to go to Rodail Glam Balm LIP, OMG this is seriously amazing. I literally did a little 'jig' when I tried this, not only does the product look glam it is GLAM.

Rodial say-


Rodial glam balm™ LIP is a special formula designed to plump & fill the lip area, while repairing dry and chapped lips. Filling Spheres inject volume to plump lips and fill fine lines, smoothing imperfections for a flawless appearance. Rose Wax & Shea Butter nourish and soothe chapped lips, while Vitamin E protects against environmental damage.






The texture is amazing, very rich and feels very hydrating and softening on the lips. I suffer from dry lips this time of year and often find I can't wear lipsticks because my lips are so dry and cracked that lipstick just looks awful on. Thank god for Glam Balm LIP, not only does this make your lips look amazingly glossy and sexy but it also treats your lips which is fab! It has a very soft floral sweet smell which is another wow factor for me, as I'm obsessed with rose scented products.

In the light Glam Balm LIP has a very slight iridescent pink finish to it which is so pretty and sophisticated, I don't think the camera picked it up but it's such a pretty finish.





Second praise is for Models Own freebie lip gloss, yep FREE when you purchase two bottles of diet Coke from Boots. If you've not already heard of the offer, then where have you been? Get with it and get yourself down to Boots and snap this baby up! There are 4 shades to pick from, a lovely soft nude, a very festive red, a warming plum and then the shade I have which is Glossy Pink. I am planning on getting back ups because this is a gorgeous shade which is great to wear all year round.





 

So have you already ordered Glam Balm Lip and rushed out to Boots?


 

Sherrie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I really love Lanolips but I have to say I am VERY tempted by the Glam Balm after heaving read so many positive reviews about it. Maybe a little stocking filler for moi? :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥