Saturday 3 December 2011

bodhi body moisturisers

A little while ago the postman brought me a little package which contained a BIG surprise, the lovely peeps at bodhi kindly sent me 2 travel sized samples of  their new body moisturiser range.  Following on from their popular bath & shower range bodhi have launched new body moisturisers which will be available in four fragrances. As you can see below I was very kindly sent Jasmine Falls and Rosemary Chi which both smell amazing and feel amazing on the skin. The range of moisturisers have a unique blend of organic ingredients such as, shea butter, kukui nut oil, coconut oil and cornflour. Think luxury, think quality, think organic, think bodhi.





Jasmine Falls has to be my evening body moisturiser, this is lovely to use after an evening bath or shower. The beautiful blend of jasmine and lavender makes this very relaxing and it helps you unwind from a busy day. Being a busy working mummy I find it hard to relax in the evenings, so even just smelling the fragrant aroma of Jasmine Falls helps me feel calm and de-stressed which in turn helps me sleep better.

Rosemary Chi is my morning moisturiser which is uplifting awakening, a great start to the morning. I've found Rosemary Chi to be a life saver in the morning, I have to get up super early and often find it hard to get out of a nice cosy bed. Especially when it's pouring with rain outside and all dark! However thanks to Rosemary Chi I feel alive and kicking! It must be down to the blend of rosemary, geranium and cedarwood which totally revives your body and soul. I think because the body moisturisers contain such a high amount of essential oils these could revive the dead!

You can view the range here www.bodhi.uk.com

Follow bodhi on twitter for up to date launches @BodhiUK

 

I'm hoping to have a relaxing weekend, how about you?


 

Sherrie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥