Tuesday 8 November 2011

Weleda lavender Xmas Gift.

Following on from my Christmas Ideas post I mentioned a lovely relaxing gift set from Weleda, I've had the chance to put this to good use and wanted to share with you a more in depth post. This is the first time trying Weleda products and I so feel like I've been missing out! After reading about Weleda value's and their history I can see why this brand has been going for 90 years! I love their company motto' In Harmony with nature and the human being'.

I'm a big Lavender fan so knew I was going to like the scent, obviously if you're not keen on Lavender then not to worry Weleda have lots of other scents you can pick from like, Wild Rose, Pomegranate and even a Men's Xmas gift pack.



In this gift pack you get 1 x 200ml Lavender Creamy Body Wash and a 100ml Lavender Relaxing  Body Oil. I've been using both of these and can say they are great to use in the evening, especially the oil. I've been suffering from tired achey legs which is horrible, some nights they feel like lead almost like growing pains. So I've been massaging the lavender oil into them and it really helps alleviate any discomfort and relaxes me before bedtime. The creamy body wash is lovely to use this time of year especially when you want to relax and feel all cosy.



The gift set normally costs £17.45 but currently has £1.50 off so you can pick this duo up for £15.95 which is good considering this is gift packed as well.

Weleda say-

Weleda’s luxuriously relaxing Lavender range cleanses skin whilst gently calming the senses. The aromatherapeutic benefits of pure lavender oil, soothes the body and mind, reducing tension and easing restlessness. The essential oils double as natural preservatives and the fragrant, harmonising properties promote a restful nights sleep.
 

From October 2011 Weleda are now full members of the union for Ethical Bio-trade (UEBT)

Have you tried Weleda before?


Will you be picking up any of their Xmas sets?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥