Friday 4 November 2011

Jonathan Ward London Deluxe Tea Lights

Since the dark evenings have arrived and the British weather has come to stay I've been reaching for my candles and burning them every evening  to help me relax and unwind. I think there's nothing more cosy and inviting than a cosy sofa, candles and a mug of hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and a good book!

Jonathan Ward has a plethora of gorgeous scented candles which suit all moods, I love the look of the Russia collection especially The Gypsy which sounds and looks magical!

I recently featured the Jonathan Ward Cherrywood Falls Deluxe Tea Lights in my Christmas Ideas post and because these smell and burn so well I felt they deserved a special post.





The packaging looks very festive with the red and white pattern, you get 9 deluxe tea lights which burn for 5-hours each!



Jonathan Ward Tea Lights certainly do have the edge on other tea lights and I totally agree these are deluxe and beautifully scented. Made with paraffin-free organic soy and beeswax, housed in their very own glass which really gives that luxury feel and because they look so pretty you don't need to think about a tea light holder which is great. These look stunning placed in a row all lit, I currently have 5 in a row on my front room mantle piece which I light every evening and then have 3 of them in my bathroom and have 1 stashed away which I don't want to light!



Sadly the Cherrywood Falls tea Lights are now sold out but there are another 3 fragrances which are in stock so pop over and have a look, they are called Kiss in Rio and Dance in Summer Rain and Nightingales's Jasmine.

Don't forget to take a peak at the Russia Candle Collection!


Have you tried Jonathan Ward Candles?


What is your favourite scent of all time?


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥