Thursday 17 November 2011

Carmine October Box

Afternoon peeps before you yawn and click away STOP! I know you're probably seen a 100 posts about the Carmine October box so don't worry I'm not going to bore you, however I do want to share some photos and tell you about Carmines customer service.

The packaging is very sturdy and I LOVED the bright orange outer packaging very nice touch, inside the actual box is very sturdy and I can't wait to have a few of these so I can plan some organisation of my nail polishes! After seeing FleurdeForces video on the October box I had to have it, even though by the time I joined the discount code had expired it didn't matter because this is still an amazing box for the price you pay!









Ok so, did you notice anything missing from the last photo??? Yep sadly the sample of the Caudalie was missing, sob sob. Now this is where I want to take the time to say how quick and well Carmine responded to me. I sent them a message on Twitter and they replied back within 10mins with big apologies and then sent me the sample 1st class and threw in a couple personalised sweeties for good measure.





This has not put me off or made me reconsider my subscription because after all these things happen and for me it was all about how they responded and reacted and they get 10/10 for customer service. So if by any chance you are still debating whether to sign up I would say DO IT!

Carmine are also having a great giveaway where you can win £120 worth of Caudalie products so pop over and enter here.

www.carmine.co.uk

Have you joined up to Carmine?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥