Thursday 17 November 2011

2True New Incredilash Mascara

I can't live without mascara and whenever one of those Desert Island questions pops up my top 2 products have to be Concealer and Mascara without any hesitation! Just out of interest what are your 2 desert island products?

2True offer an amazing collection of cosmetics for a very purse friendly £1.99, the range is exclusive to Superdrug. I've used and repurchased their Eye brow pencil which only costs £1.99 and is great quality, i love the little brush on the cap which is great for styling your brows. I often get many compliments about my bushy brows lol and I use this pencil to help define and then a shadow to fill in. 2True has launched a new mascara this Autumn and I wanted to share my thoughts with you lovely peeps and tell you what I think.





2True say-

This long wear, non smudge mascara is a must have for any makeup bag and perfect for Christmas party season. Forget expensive lash growth serums or uncomfortable lash inserts, simply apply this purse friendly mascara with ultra lengthening lash technology for natural, volumous lashes in an instant.

Sherrie says-

I really liked the wand, it separated my lashes and was a pleasure to use however I felt my lashes could've looked more black and thicker. My lashes did lenghten but I found they didn't really stand out which is such a shame because apart from that I was really impressed with the quality of the wand. I think if the mascara contained more of the formulation then you would notice the lashes more and they would probably look like falsies! However this would be fine as a daily mascara and for people who like a natural lash and don't like anything intense then this would be a great mascara to try! Superdru currently have 3 for 2 so it's worth a try and pick up a brow pencil whilst you're there!



 

2True Incredilash Mascara is available exclusively from Superdrug RRP. £1.99 which is MEGA cheap!

 

Will you give 2True Incredilash Mascara a go??




 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. My desert island products would be eyeliner and mascara. I probably wouldn't use this mascara at the moment as I am really into the heavy, spiky lash look and I think this one is a little too natural for me.

    x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥