Thursday 20 October 2011

Origins Make A difference Breast Cancer

Origins Make A Difference skin treatment has turned pink for Breast Cancer awareness month, I wanted to share some information with you all and show you how sweet the jar looks!
Make A Difference is suitable for all skin types and has a cream-gel texture which I imagine to be very soothing and cooling on the skin. Your skin is left rejuvenated and hydrated which is a big factor now the colder months are on their way and I don't know about you but I've started putting my heating on so my skin will get drier. I've never tried this before but have heard great reviews about it, have you tried it?

Origins say-
With your purchase of our limited edition Make A Difference™ Skin rejuvenating treatment you'll be helping to support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Origins clinically proven plant complex including the Rose of Jericho, Trehalose, and Cactus Extract prepare your skin for maximum repair and help it rebound from dramatic dehydration. And Padina Pavonica helps improve the appearance of damage done by UV and environmental exposure.
Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested.


 
£21.00/ 30ml
Just remember this is limited edition and is available whilst stocks last. 
 
 Origins have been very generous and from every sale £3 will be donated to the charity.

Have you tried Origins skincare before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥