Monday 24 October 2011

Nip + Fab Sheer Make-up Fix

Until recenlty I had been suffering from blemish prone skin, I'm sure it's been hormonal and down to my lack of water intake! Since then I have drank more water and have been using a new primer which has helped my blemishes calm down and even disappear.
As for the packaging it remains the classic Nip + Fab logo and pattern which is always eye catching and very clear. The Sheer Make-up Fix comes in a handy sleek tube which is easy to travel with and use.
You can wear this alone or underneath makeup as a primer like I do, once applied your skin is hydrated, plumped and smoother.


Nip + Fab say:
A multi tasking wonder gel. This unique formula instantly evens skin tone + texture whilst reducing the appearance of fine lines. Sheer Make-Up Fix contains Osilift® which refines the skin's surface with immediate smoothing and lifting effects and keeps make-up in place thoughout the day.

The clear gel sinks into the skin quickly and feels light on the face, this has really made a difference to my foundation looking flawless on my face. I found I noticed the difference most on my forehead where I had cluster of tiny spots under the skin which looked awful.

 
Nip + Fab Sheer Makeup Fix retails at £14.95and can be purchased from www.Nip+Fab.co.uk or Boots stores and online.

Have you tried this? Would you try it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥