Saturday 22 October 2011

Latest Lipstick Loves

Two new lippies which have been getting lots of love are in fact from MeMeMe Cosmetics, one called China Rose which is my absolute favourite and the other one is called Pashmina Pink. Both of these lipsticks feel great on the lips and apply like butter on the lips. Surprisingly they have ood staying power, if I'm honest I don't really think there's many lipsticks which stay on the lips long apart from matte lipsticks which I adore. Maybe MeMeMe should do a range of matte lippies??

 
 
 


 China Rose Top
Pashmina Pink Bottom

China Rose
This is my favourite shade, it's such a pretty nude pink which really works well with grey smokey eyes!


Pashmina Pink
Please this awful photo of me but it was the only decent pic I had, my son had just scratched my eye!


Overall I have been so impressed with these lipsticks, I would love to try more shades so if you've tried them then please let me know what shades you enjoy wearing. I'm thinking maybe a nice red for the winter would be nice to try next time. You can buy MeMeMe Cosmetics online www.mememecosmetics.co.uk OR at selected Superdugs.


Thanks for reading and what shades are you wearing on your lips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥