Thursday 22 September 2011

Products Pre*Loved Wk 2

It's now week 2 of my Products Pre*Loved series, I had a good look through my stash and found a few products which I'm loving and wanted to share them with you.



e.l.f Mineral Eye shadow (Natural)
Mac Chromagraphic Pencil NW25
Mac MSF Semi- Precious collection (Rose Quartz)
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker (Pink Apricot)
Jemma Kidd Foundation brush


This is actually from Jemma Kidd's old brush range,  I bought this half price over a year ago and loved it when I first bought it then once my e.l.f brushes came along this got made redundant but have found a new use for this brush. I've been using this brush to apply the e.l.f mineral eyeshadow as a highlighter on my cheekbones. I find the small brush is great for this job!


Excuse my messy brows, they need sorting out!

Rose Quartz is beautiful and gives such a rosy glow to the cheeks, I need to use this more because it's truly stunning! The problem is like most Mac addicts a new collection comes out and I get sucked in and never really get to properly use the products which is a shame. That's why I'm so glad I'm doing these series of posts so I get to use all the makeup I once loved again!


This is my second S&G Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss and love them! I got this with the Christmas set last year and can't believe I haven't tried this until now! The scent reminds me of Palmers cocoa butter which I love! Have you tried these glosses??



Mac Chromagraphic Pencil in NW25 is a great flesh pencil for waterline and brightens the eye are, this is great if you're looking tired and want brightening up. I loved this pencil when I first bought it and now have fallen back in love with it again!


I love it when a product can be used in a number of ways, I really recommend you try the e.l.f Mineral eyeshadow in Natural. They also have a few other shades which would also work as a highlighter!

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Pre*Loved products.
Why don't you go shopping in your own stash and the best bit about it... you don't need to spend a penny!!!




* All the prodcucts above were bought with my every own pennies!*

3 comments:

  1. I love the blush colour! It looks gorgeous on your cheeks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blush and highlight combination is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!!This blush looks so pretty on you hun!Thanks for sharing ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥