Tuesday 13 September 2011

MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Face Base

I recently had the chance to try Seventh Heaven Face Base by MeMeMe, as you know my skin type is normal-dry and with the change of seasons my skin needs that extra moisture. I can honestly say this reminds me of Clarins Beauty Flash Balm which I recently reviewed. Seventh Heaven is a moisturising face base which feels rich on the face but yet once applied feels lightweight on the skin. Seventh Heaven is a new product by MeMeMe, I like the simply clean cut packaging.

 

When I say this smells amazing I seriously mean it, when you're next at Superdrug pop over to the MeMeMe stand and have a whiff. You will not be disappointed, zest of lemon, orange, lime and mandarin all concoct up a lush scent which is good enough to eat! 


I noticed how well my foundation went on after using this, I don't have any flaky parts on my face which is great and feel my skin is fully hydrated. Whilst this is also down to my skincare regime I must still praise this product and say how my makeup looks and lasts really well when I've used this. If you suffer from dry skin, or you find your makeup looks patchy sometimes then I really recommend you try this. MeMeMe suggest you leave this on for 3-5mins then apply your foundation, it gives your skin time to absorb and enjoy the drink. With ingredients such as Shea Butter and Vitamin A, your skin feels and looks radiant.


Seventh Heaven Face Base retails at £15 /30ml and is available from Superdrug and MeMeMe Cosmetics online.

 I think this is well worth a try if you enjoy Clarins Beauty Flash Balm, whilst this can not be used as a mask this is very similar in comparison and is slightly cheaper.


Will you be trying Seventh Heaven??


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥