Wednesday 17 August 2011

Shiseido A/W 11 Makeup Trends...

With Autumn/Winter fast upon us we will soon be seeing the shops dress up their windows ready for the change in seasons. Dick Page created individual looks specific for each top designer, during the New Work A/W 11 Fashion Week. Dick Page used Shisedio to create these looks, overall the skin was kept bare and vey natural creating a youthful radiant glow. Cheeks/eyes and lips where all very different across the board as you will see below the cheeks were kept a a soft rosy glow with Marc by Marc Jacobs.

  
I love the beautiful cheek palette, all such wearable shades.


The next look is very different and Dick Page focuses on the eyes giving them a 'Scruffy' look using purple and black shades. I personally love this look, it looks very simple yet effectve to create. The skin looks radiants and the lips look pretty left nude.



The last look is in fact my favourite look, I like the tone and shade of the eyeshadow choosen for this look. Dick went for a more defined brow which I love and more of a flush on the cheeks whilst leaving the lips soft.


Which makeup trend will you be trying or going for this A/W? 

Shiseido have just started touring with a a very special Mirror, Magic Mirror enables you to see the latest makeup looks and trends on yourself without even touching your skin.

 The Magic Mirror scans your facial features which in turn allows you to chose from a range of cheek, eye & lip colours. This was previously only available in Japan but luckily for us Brits the Magic Mirror is now touring in the UK! I strongly suggest if the Magic Mirror is touring near you then take advantage of this and let me know how you got on. I WOULD love to do this but sadly my store does not stock Shiseido *Sad Face*.
If you are lucky enough to have a Shiseido counter near you then I strongly recommend you pop along and have a look at their cosmetic line and have a little swatch of their colours,I know I would if I could!

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥