Thursday 11 August 2011

Nuusuite Goodies!

A little while ago I was very lucky to win a selection of gorgeous goodies from the lovely people at Nuusuite, if you haven't heard of them then I strongly recommend you go follow them on twitter and check out their online website. Nuusite have a range of Hair & body products suitable for all skin and hair types so there really is something for everyone!

Show me the goodies I hear you say!

I must be honest and say they were VERY generous with their prizes, I had a lovely mix of skin and body care, haircare and makeup.

I was sent 2 products from the Mineralogie range which is a mineral  makeup brand offering a selection of makeup products. I was sent a lipstick in the shade Baby Love which is very different from anything I have in my collection so it was a nice change to wear this shade. The scent isn't great however because I love the colour on my lips I have learnt to over look this. I recently wore this lipstick in my 'Quick Summer FOTD' so have a peek.


Next up was a Concealer which is probably a little light for me but because of my terrible dark circles this isn't to bad. I have been mixing it with a little of my foundation to darken it slightly. The formula and consistency is nice and what I like about a concealer.


I was also sent a Loose Mineral Foundation which I haven't tried yet but will try soon and update you about my thoughts. I love the Mineralogie packaging very pretty and eye catching!


I was sent this beautiful travel gift box by Gielly Green which contains travel sized Shampoo & Mask, Body Wash and a Body Lotion. I've tried the body lotion which smells amazing but am saving the other products for a family holiday away next month! I love the purple ribbon tied around the box it really gives that feeling over luxury don't you think?



Next up is a Cleansing Cream by a brand called Lubatti, as you may already know I have dry skin and love my cream cleansers, I am nearly at the end of my cream cleanser so this has been perfect timing. I've used this a couple times to try it out and found it to be more like a cleansing lotion than a cream but still impressed with it. I really like the fact this is a cleanser which also removes all your makeup including eye makeup. I have used this and then used my Nutra Sonic afterwards and my skin felt lush. I like the packaging and they also popped in a sample sachet of the Lubatti Night Cream which is lovely and rich, just how I like my face creams. Plus this smells of Mango & Avocado so what's not to love? I'm glad the sample sachet is a generous 7ml as I have managed to get a few applications out of it but sadly it's all used up now *sad face*.
I really want to try some more from the Lubatti range. They have day cream with Orange & jojoba and an eye cream with Green Tea Extract which is meant to be great for the eye area.




I have saved the BEST till last seriously I so wish we had smell-o-vision because the next haircare product smells out of this world! I have never smelt anything like this, I hope you can feel my joy and excitement because you all need a bottle of this just for the smell. The Amazon Series contains extracts from the Amazon Rain Forest's plants and fruits, there's surprise then when I say this is amazing on the hair! I have thick hair which I dye myself so have to make sure I treat my hair to a nice hair mask once a week or at least a decent conditioner. I dyed my hair recently and have been using this and it has made my hair look so shiny and healthy. They also have other products in the Amazon Series which I imagine smell amazing also. I was surprised to see the conditioner is only £12.99 which to be honest is really good for the quality of ingredients. I would love to try the shampoo along with the conditioner I bet they are a match made in heaven with the lush aromas.


Thanks for reading folks and sorry for the length of this post but I wanted to share my thoughts on these great products! Let me know if you have tried any?

Don't forget to follow @NUUSUITE.COM on Twitter and check out their website Nuusuite.com

Have a chilling evening.


4 comments:

  1. Great review - what a lovely prize! I think you've convinced me to try the hair range :)

    Steph x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! A collection of lovely products! The packaging looks great, nice and shiny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this really is a generous prize! Congrats x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish i could give it a try too

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥