Sunday 21 August 2011

Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Concealer SPF10

Estee Lauder are due to launch an updated version of their popular Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer, with a Flawless version this September.
Estee Lauder say-

A New, Improved Concealer Formula
that Delivers the Look of Flawless, Perfected Skin!
As I have said many a times I really hate my dark circles and feel really self conscious about them, I have tried many high street and high end brands but am still yet to find a concealer which I am truly happy with. I like a nice creamy but workable formula. Which gives a good heavy coverage without looking chalky or cakey under the eyes.

 

Concealer is used for all different reasons such as blemishes, skin pigmentation and under the eyes. I think it's hard to find a product which would be able to conceal your dark circles and blemishes yet give a very natural look without it looking like you have a heap of concealer on, so could this be the next BIG concealer to hit the beauty counters? Be sure to check your local Estee Lauder counter to have a look for yourself and even have a try, don't be shy and ask the assistant to help colour match you.
A big appealing factor which I think Estee Lauder have done well on is the amount of shades the concealer will be available in, you can take your pick from 8 shades!

NEW Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer SPF 10, RRP £19.00 / 7ml and is available at Estée Lauder counters nationwide from September 2011 or online at www.esteelauder.co.uk


Have you tried any of Estee Lauder concealers?
What do you think makes a good concealer?


4 comments:

  1. I have the old version.. It's ok.. Good staying power but my MAC studio finish covers better..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just use normal concealer on my dark circles, then pop a brightener on top!! It depends on how dark they are if this works properly on some days, but I never even think about trying high end concealers! I do like Este Lauder though....!

    Kitty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the original version of this concealer on spots/redness-not so much for under eyes, but it stays like no other concealer! I'm really interested in this new version!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying to try this Sherrie! Pls let me know how you get on if you get there first! xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥