Wednesday 24 August 2011

China Glaze Island Escape

Wouldn't we all like to escape to a tropical Island where we know each day we would wake to beautiful sunshine? I'm hoping the British weather will step up a notch soon especially for my mini family holiday away! Well because of the lack of sunshine I decided to brighten up my nails and used 2 new China Glaze polishes from the Island Escape collection. I opted for a little nail art and used my beloved Gosh Holographic polish as well.


*Electric Pineapple is a Lime Green Creme finish* 
*Hey Sailor is a rich true red Creme Finish*


Electric Pineapple shows up yellow in the photos but in natural light this is not the case, I've not seen a shade like this before which was a nice change. The formulas where both good and found the second coat finished off the nail giving a nice even coverage of colour and polish.

~ With Flash ~


~ Natural Light ~


China Glaze is available from Sally Express and retail at a very generous £6.49 which I think is good value for money considering these remind me of a top nail brand which looks very similar in packaging!


What do you think? Do you likey likey?
Have you tried China Glaze?


1 comment:

  1. Likey likey :) really different and funky style going on- such cute happy colours! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool - I'm having a giveaway!
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥