Wednesday 13 July 2011

Mac Ever Hip & Rose Quartz

I recently picked up 3 items from the new Mac collections Fashion Flower & Semi- Precious, I decided to get Ever Hip after reading about all the hype and wanted to see for myself what all the fuss was about and I can see why now! It's stunning ♥ I also wanted the MSFs from the Semi-Precious collection, if money was no object I would've bought all 4 but had to be good! So I got Rose Quartz and Pearl.


I used Rose Quartz today and loved the colour it gave and used Ever Hip on my lips. For my eyes I used Tempting all over the lid and then lightly buffed Naked Lunch into the socket to soften the line.


Love this simple look, its so fresh and perfect for the summer ♥


Has anyone else bought anything from either of the Mac collections?

  *Swatches*
 
 What colours have you been matching up together lately?

9 comments:

  1. Wow this looks gorgeous on you i want rose quartz now and im so glad i got everhip xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! I love it, I am so happy I picked up both MSFs and Ever Hip.

    Rose Quartz is lovely, it is a quite powdery compared to other MSFs I have from Mac. However it's still stunning, it's a shame the swatch didnt come out darker. I know Temptalia has good swatches of them all :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous that you managed to get hold of ever hip! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive never owned any MAC MSFs.. But this collection seems to have some lovely ones..

    Rose Quartz looks amazing on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely. The lipstick is incredibly pretty on you.
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking lovely! I am so happy I got Ever Hip too. I only own 2 msfs and rarely use them so skipped this collection but rose quartz does look very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I havent bought anything from this collection but it all looked gorgeous! I had ever hip when it was released with liberty of london, and it was so sad to use it up as its such a gorgeous shade xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have ever hip from a previous collection, its pretty. i recently bought alpha girl beauty powder from fashion flower collection and the warmth of coral blush and rose quartz msf from the semi precious collection. pleased with the first 2 still waiting delivery of the rose quartz. it looks great on you though.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the look of the Rose Quartz after seeing a few pics on it :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥