Sunday 26 June 2011

Liz Earle Superskin Body Cream

Superskin is a very luxurious range from Liz Earle, the range consists of a facial moisturiser, eye & lip treatment, bust treatment, concentrate and a body cream which I happen to be using.
I was lucky to sample some of the products mentioned above a little while ago and really enjoyed using the skincare as I have dry skin so the facial concentrate and the moisturiser was very much loved through the winter. You can check out that review here


The Superskin Body Cream is no exception and is packed full of magical ingredients which visibly pump and smooth the skin. I have been using this of an evening on my legs as I tend to get dry legs but also after spending a day in the sun this cream is a treat for my skin. I adore the aromatic scent which instantly calms the senses. The body cream is very rich in texture and is exactly what you would expect from a luxurious body cream. Check out the reviews on Liz Earles website.

* Shea Butter *
* Organic Rosehip Oil *
* Cranberry Seed Oil *
* Pomegranate Extract *
* Neroli Oil *

When I saw the rich yellow gold packaging I knew I had to take my photos in my garden amongst my yellow pansies

If you would like to treat your body to a magical treatment then you can pick up a 50ml or a full sized 200ml which will set you back £28.10.


Have you tried anything from the Superskin range? If you suffer from very dry skin then I would recommend you try this range, the skincare is amazing!


 
This item where sent by PR which in no way affects my opinion, this is an honest review based on my own personal thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Love this stuff. It is pricey but makes me feel really pampered xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥