Wednesday 27 April 2011

Feel Like a Royal with the NEW OPI Britannia collections

As you are all aware the Royal Wedding is taking place on Friday, so why not feel like one of the Royals with OPIs latest Cool Britanna collection. OPI have got their thinking crowns on and have come up with 3 collections to celebrate the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Katherine Middleton.

♥ £28.50 each collection ♥

Take your royal pick between Cool Britannia, Red, White and Blue and Royal Flush.

I'm sure you'll all agree the shades look very regal and elegant, you can order these online from www.lenawhite.co.uk

♥ ♥ ♥

I was very fortunate to try some shades one of which is from the Royal Flush collection and is Royal Flush Blush,I couldn't have picked a better name myself for this shade! The other 2 shades are equally regal and would be perfect for any Princess and they are from the Soft Shades collection.


♥ Princesses Rule! Sweet Heart Royal Flush Blush ♥


These shades are probably not what I would normally pick but I have to say they are very pretty and girly which I love ♥

First up Royal Flush Blush, this is described as an 'All girl pink pearl- deal with it!'
This is a Frost finish which is an iridescent with a subtle glimmer.

This is a lovely shade for the summer and works well with a tan! I currently have this on my toes and love it ♥

Next up is Sweet Heart which is described as 'Be mine they won't be able to resist you or your nails' the finish is slightly different being a sheer light tint to the nail. I personally think this shade builds well and looks fab all over. This would also be perfect for french polishes.


I kept Royal Flush Blush on my ring finger and then added a couple coats of Princesses Rule! I love the contrast in shades.


I had a little play around with the shades so you can see how versatile they are. What collections have you been rocking lately? I love the look of the New Pirates of the Carribean collection!

Has anyone tried the Nicole by OPI polishes? They look fab and love the look of Step 2 The Beat of My Heart

You can check out these gorgeous polishes and a huge selection of others on... www.lenawhite.co.uk

Also if you have an iPhone or Ipod touch you can download the OPI app for free HERE
and I just checked there is also an Nicole by OPI app which is free so check out the links as these are great apps to use.



Have a great day cherubs!




2 comments:

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥