Monday 21 March 2011

Rodial Glamtox Eyelight SPF15

Morning my lovelies, as you all know my dark circles are the bane of my life and have to rely on concealer every day else I would look ill. Well since using the very glamorours Glamtox Eye Light SPF15 by Rodial I may be able to get away with just foundation as my coverage some days.
I've tried heaps of eye creams which claim to lighten and diminish dark circles and have been such a let down but not with this cream. Whilst you may not notice it I can notice the skin and the texture changing for the better. Plus I'm starting to notice a difference now after 6wks use and the thought that eye creams last months I'm excited to see how my eyes are in a months time.

£92.00

Rodial Say-
This ground-breaking product will not only reduce puffiness, but is clinically proven to help shift those stubborn dark circles. The cooling formula also refreshes, while on a deeper level oligopeptides work to restructure, repair and smooth the skin. Featuring a gentle SPF15, glamtox eye light protects this fragile skin against any further damage.

Benefits-
♥ Instantly illuminates the eye area
♥Reduces puffiness
♥ Restructures and repairs the delicate eye area
♥ Gentle spf to prevent sun damage
♥ Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles


You may have seen me mention this on my Youtube Chanel if not then please pop across and subscribe!




Glamtox Eye Light is currently sold out on their website but I checked out and Space.N.K have stock so if you want to get some before it sells out then be quick, else pop to your local store. The fact it's sold out says something, I will certainly be purchasing this in the future to use again. For me eye cream is one of those products which you can't scrimp on. In the past one of my favourites would be La Prairies Celluar Eye Contour Cream which costs around the same but did not lighten the dark circles so Glamtox Eye Light replaces this for my most favourite eye cream.

Thanks for stopping by ♥ I will be posting my review on Glamtox Night soon so pop back and have a read. Have you tried any Rodial products? I would love to know, has anyone tried their self- tan?



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥