Wednesday 9 March 2011

Models Own Smash UP! Crackle Polishes

I can not contain my excitement any more and wanted to share this with you, Models Own Smash Up crackle polishes! Check out the colours of these beauties ♥

*Click to Enlarge*

So excited that Models Own have finally produced their own version of the crackle polishes, they come in an array of 6 vivid colours and then a tradtional white, black and silver metallic. These are going to be so popular and will certainly catch anyones attention.

These are available from April and will cost a very reasonable £6, selected shades at Boots and online at Models Own


Which ones will you be lusting after!!!?? ME?? ALL OF THEM ha ha!



1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of you brits!

    Just to let you know I'm having a giveaway on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥