Tuesday 1 March 2011

Create a Spa in your own home...

Whenever I read or hear the word Spa I automatically think serene, tranquil and relaxation at its best. I wanted to share this image with you which I have taken a strong liking to, it's gorgeous the colours are amazing and I just want to float away in the calmness of it...


As you know I am all for relaxing and pampering yourself, so wanted to share with you 3 products from the company Spa Find which I have been relaxing with lately ♥

♥ Dead Sea Bath Salts ♥
♥ Radiance Anti-Ageing Cranberry Salt Brushing ♥
♥ Heavenly Hydration Foot cream ♥



Dead Sea Bath Salts are a first for me, I've always been interested in trying them out I think these would've been great when I was a runner. I use to have muscle aches and pains so these bath salts would be great for anyone who is sporty. Also the salts benefit suffers of psoriasis and eczema, I currently have awful dry red sore skin on my feet which I think may be because of a food allergy and so have been using these salts and trying to cut out wheat which is hard!!! Would love to know if anyone else suffers from food allergies? I read that the common sign is when you have a reaction on your hands or feet. My hands are fine though *phew* I can hide my feet!

£6.75 1Kg

These salts are amazing and can help in so many different ways, cellulite and reduce fluid retention are just a few benefits!

Spa find suggest the following-

Dead Sea Salts should be dissolved in the bath water in the following quantities: For Psoriasis: 1kg in warm water (37°C). Soak for 20 minutes, rinse off and relax for ½ hour. Repeat every third day. For children under 10 years of age use ¼ kg (or as advised) per bath.
For Eczema:
¼ to ½ kg in lukewarm water, soak for 20 minutes, rinse and relax. Repeat every third day. For babies, use 1 heaped tablespoonful in a baby bath with a few drops of Spa Magik Skin Softener; repeat every other day.
For Arthritis:
½-1kg in a warm bath. Repeat daily. For sprains, bruises, strains, open wounds~ ¼ to 1 kg in a warm bath.
For Relaxation:
1 handful in a warm bath. N.B. As a general guide, the higher the mineral concentration in the water the better the result.


Foot Care Cream can be used morning, evening or both if you suffer from dry cracked feet like myself. The cream is very moisturising and don't be fooled by the size of the tube, you need a small amount to feel like your feet have had a drink of moisture. The cream is not greasy and has what I think is a peculiar scent. The cream also acts as a deodoriser and contains a blend of natural fruit and plant extracts such as Aloe Vera, Grapefruit, Mango, peach, Chamomile and coconut with dead sea minerals. From the list of ingredients you would expect a fruity cocktail of scents but I'm not to sure about the scent. I have been using this in the evenings on my dry cracked heels to help hydrate them ready for flip flop season! I personally think this is a little pricey for this particular product and think you can find just as good if not better foot creams on the market.

£17.50


Radiance Anti-Ageing Cranberry Salt Brushing is very different from your normal body exfoliator. This natural body exfoliatant treatment has been specifically formulated to combat the signs of ageing. With ingredients such as cranberry seeds which you can see in the photos below, extracts of Borage, evening Primrose and Grapeseed all work together to help minimise the signs of wrinkles. Aloe Vera, Grapefruit and jasmine hydrate, soothe and heal the skin.
The smell as you can imagine is amazing, on opening of the lid you are greeted with a plethora of scents which are very invigorating! This does cost more than your normal body exfoliator but don't forget this is totally different and is a proper treatment, not forgetting these products are Spa products and so have that added touch of luxury!

£17.36 500g


Spa find suggest-

Standing in the bath or shower, take a small handful of Cranberry Salt Brushing and apply
all over a dry body, using circular movements.
Relax in your warm bath or turn on the shower and wash with Spa Find Mineralizing Bath Shower Gel.

Please take care when using this product as it can make some surfaces very slippery.


All you need to complete the relaxtion is lighting a lovely scented candle, Spa Find have a Luxury spa candle which I think would be perfect!


You can buy Spa Find products from a selection of Kalmora Spas at Debenhams and various high quality spas as well as online at spafindskincare & shopforspa
All products are are paraben free and natural.

Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I totally need a pampering night in the tub (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I think Spa I think of a Hen weekend ... ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your messages they bring a smile to my face Thank you ♥